Salary: 20 - 26k
Location: Huddersfield town centre
Dress code: relaxed
Holidays: 22 + extra 3 days over 3 years to 5 year tenure (plus all bank holidays)
Training needs covered:
Social Team including Go Karting on a monthly basis
Friday afternoons off
On a day to day basis, you will be involved in the investigation and resolution of customer and internal support requests. In doing this, you will be responsible for providing a high-quality level of service to both internal and external customers alike and be able to identify and solve issues alongside the existing Technical Services team, who themselves specialise in the support & maintenance of our clients. You must have excellent communication skills and you will ideally be an all-rounder who is comfortable doing 1st& 2 nd Line support including the following skills and aspects:
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in all Windows desktop, Mac, and Windows Server operating systems
• Support of Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare vSphere infrastructures
• Support of all Microsoft products including Office, Office 365 Exchange, Azure, SharePoint
• Supporting on premise and off premise Anti-Spam solutions
• Solving both hardware and software faults
• Working with networking equipment including, Firewalls, Wi-Fi solutions and all other network equipment
• Assisting with Domain level DNS changes and fixes
• Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware monitoring, administration, and support
• Monitoring and maintaining client’s infrastructure, patching, internal networks & broadband solutions
• Providing excellent support, including procedural documentation and relevant reporting
• Escalate any complex problems to 3rd line and on-site engineers where appropriate.
• Liaising with 3rd party vendors to see resolutions on all tickets.
• Monitoring systems to ensure their smooth running, investigating issues displayed on RMM Platforms.
• Ensuring all monitored backups have completed successfully, investigating and resolving any issues.
• Hands-on experience with equipment - laptops, desktop, printers and peripherals
• The ability to work on set targets as well as using own initiative and deadlines.
• Managing and prioritising own tickets and workloads
• Undertaking internal and vendor training for personal and professional development
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
• Accurate and concise record keeping of all interactions and actions on the CRM.
• Always maintaining client confidentiality and security
• Remotely carrying out chargeable jobs
• All other support duties that are commensurate with the role or at the request of the Management team Desirable
• MTA: - Windows Operating systems Fundamental, Networking Fundamentals, Server Administration Fundamental
• CompTIA: - IT Fundamentals+, A +, Server +
• MCSA: - Desktop Operating system