A business and consumer services provider with a growing network across the UK covering sites in every major town and city. They are a forward thinking company who like to do things differently and offer a range of affordable services to meet all needs, hence they have a very strong and stable business model designed to meet the rigors of a changing economy.
Benefits of the role:
- 28 days per annum (including Bank Hols) rising by 1 day per year of service up to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension - 3% Contributory
- Flexi time - if needed.
- Free Parking - lots of spots
- Healthshield Cash Back Plan
- Mobile and laptop
- Time and a half for overtime – but often TOIL given instead
- Hours of work - 9.00am to 5.30pm
As part of their central operations you will form part of the technology support function offering support to a growing network of outlets across the UK as well as their core operations teams in Manchester. Responsibilities will be at 1st / 2nd Line level. Responsibilities will include:
- Hardware set up /maintenance and trouble shooting (local and remote)
- Setting up call lists and campaigns in Max Contact, involves working with CSV files (training could be given)
- UAT testing of either new systems or updates and improvements to existing system
- Running proactive reports to pick up protentional problems in systems
- Day to Day support i.e PC running slow, or re-setting passwords (local and remote)
- Trouble shooting day to day issues that arise
- Raising tickets with external companies and updating where needed
- Understanding of Telecoms and dialler systems would be helpful
- Setting up/updating editing my inbound call plans.
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic Local networking knowledge (and is able to learn more)
- Basic server network knowledge (and is able to learn more)
- Microsoft Office and admin knowledge
- Server understanding (build new TS user, RDP set up, maintenance, etc)
- Basic understanding of VOIP / telecoms
- Fault finding for IT issues (loss of printer connection, internet connection, etc.
- Must be able to research the net for solutions and run it past the correct person
- Project management e.g. new printer roll out, new store opening IT, install of new connectivity