|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
|Salary||20,000 + Benefits|
With offices in the UK, USA and ASIA and a fully supported distributor network spanning the globe, this award winning software vendor specialising in providing niche Software to both public and private sector organisations across the World.
As a company they have always been committed to presenting employees with ongoing career and personal development opportunities. Due to continued expansion, they are at present seeking a number of entry level Report Developers.
Within this role you will be instrumental in creating customer reports and working closely with Implementation Service Managers and Report Developers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, successful and expanding company.
The Report Developer will assist in the creation and update of new and existing customer reports.
• Understanding the client report requirements
• Creating various testing scenarios
• Generate specified reports, review and raise any queries / issues
• Assisting in trouble shooting
• Provide a weekly update on report progress
• Liaise with internal staff
• Meet scheduled delivery dates for the client
• Handling support queries
Skills / Abilities:
• Ability to analyse and interpret report requirements and liaise with appropriate team members to deliver product as per client specification
• Ability to adapt to new software knowledge
• Very detail oriented
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize workload, perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent PC skills including fluency in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of VB.NET and SQL
• Working knowledge of report writing tools
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, then please send an up to date CV in response to this advert.