|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
|Category||Business Services IT|
|Salary||45000 to 50000|
Title of job
Business / Systems Development Transformation Manager
Purpose of the job:
To manage a programme of systems development in order for the org to meet its long term strategic objectives, drive change and improvement across the business, based on best practice, simplified ways of working and revised processes and systems that meet all relevant regulations and standards and business, legal and performance targets.
• Plan a systems development strategy with the input of senior representatives of the company’s departments
• Identify and prioritise the key areas for development
• Deliver coherent and consolidated long term solutions which will allow for future growth and minimise manual data entry
• Manage the selection of appropriate solutions
• Drive projects to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to budget
• Protect the company’s sensitive information
• Improve our field based staff’s ability to access information
• Ensure systems are effectively monitored and backed up
• Develop appropriate internal controls such as the Disaster Recovery plan
Outcome, Results and Key Performance Indicators:
• Implementation of a strategic development strategy
• Selection and delivery of appropriate solutions
• Management of BAU infrastructure
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place
• To build a good relationship with all relevant stakeholders
• Board of Directors
• External systems developers and providers
Knowledge and skills:
• Change Management
• Ability to think, plan and deliver projects strategically coupled with the "hands on" aptitude and attitude.
• Broad knowledge of major system in the market
• Knowledge of incumbent systems (STAR payroll, Exchequer Accountancy) desirable
• Strategic systems development
• Assessing, needs analysis, planning and leading projects through from definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, defining the project roadmap and resource requirements.
• Managing multiple concurrent projects whilst keeping a focus on BAU infrastructure.
• Full systems development lifecycle as well as the ability to assess and deploy the relevant infrastructure requirements to support all information systems.
• Implementing enterprise software (ERP) including any Service Management, Asset Management or Facilities Management Software including a heady focus on EDI Software or EDM Software.
• Relevant degree
• Relevant industry qualifications (PMP, Prince2)
• Ability to coordinate senior stakeholders
• Strategic focus
• Long term vision