|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
|Salary||30,000 + Bens|
This international Tech and Services firm are looking to appoint a Network and Telephony engineer to ensure the smooth running of their Telephony and network infrastructure. Troubleshooting 3rd line issues and planning for future developments and technologies to ensure maximum system availability across the organisation to improve the service to internal and external customers.
• Work within the 3rd line support team with primary responsibility for the support, administration and maintenance of the telephony and network infrastructure.
• Actively contribute to the design and implementation of all telephony and network infrastructure, owning the documentation for these systems.
• Plan upgrades, updates and migrations of telephony and network infrastructure where necessary.
• Ensure system configuration and data is backed up as per the backup policy.
• Produce monthly capacity planning reports to ensure uptime of services.
• Ensure adherence to appropriate ITIL and Prince2 processes and ISO operating procedures.
• Ensure that all telephony and network infrastructure has appropriate security controls in place to meet company standards.
• Maintain effective communication channels with telephony and network suppliers and internal customers that utilise these services.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience of implementing and administering telecoms infrastructure including Asterisk, openSIPS and Avaya CM6
• Experience of Avaya ACD, CMS and call recording solutions
• Experience of running MS SQL / MySQL queries.
• Implementing and administering network infrastructure including LAN, WAN (MPLS), SIP and Firewalls in a Cisco environment.
• Experience of F5 Load balancers.
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment and of managing successful projects.
• Implementing and administering Linux server systems – Ideally CentOS / Redhat
• Implementing and administering Windows server systems – 2008 / 2012
• Implementing and administering VMware environments (vSphere 5.x, vCentre)