|Location||Castleford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2017|
|Salary||28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits|
Leading FMCG brand in West Yorkshire are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an IT Project and Support Analyst, working in a fast paced environment with time critical solutions required, this role is to support all areas of the business to ensure effective IT solutions are in place at all times.
In return you will be given autonomy and a change to make a significant different to the IT operations of the business. This is a focal role requiring someone who is happy to step up, take responsibility and widen your skills matrix.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
• Networking and firewalls including VLANs, trunking, content filtering and application rules
• Server setup, configuration and support - in particular Windows Server 2012 R2/2008 R2/2003 and Small Business Server 2011/2008/2003
• Virtualisation technologies including Hyper-V and VMware vSphere
• SQL Server setup and configuration
• Backup technologies including Veeam
• Data replication technologies
• Project Management
• Cisco VOIP Telephone installs and maintenance
• Part of an on call, 24-hour team rota, providing cover on nights and bank holidays
• Understanding and complying with the requirements of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and the Environmental Permit to the extent it affects your role.
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will have practical experience / knowledge in the following specific areas of IT:
o Desktop PCs and Operating systems (Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP).
o Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
o ERP / Business Process Knowledge
o Anti-virus software management and rollout
o IT Security, Desktop/File & Folder/Network and internet
o Mobile Iron / Mobile device management
o Advanced hardware / Software diagnosis and fault finding skills.
The successful candidate will also have the ability to:
• Work using your own initiative with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
• Be able to effectively record problems and their solutions for future reference
• Train users on new systems or software applications
• Communicate well with people at all levels; both IT and non-IT colleagues
• Work outside normal office hours when required e.g. IT breakdowns / Installs