|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2017|
|Category||DW & BI|
|Salary||35,000 + Bens|
To support our rapidly growing outbound team by managing our telephony system and constructing ways to improve business performance and maximise sales opportunities.
• Manage the telephony system to optimise operational efficiency
• Construct tests and initiatives to improve business performance
• Deliver effective strategies to increase campaign success
• Interrogate SQL database to produce Analysis and Business
Insight to help make business decisions
• Introduce best practices around contact centre metrics & disciplines
• Identify needs for improvement in specific systems and processes
• To acknowledge and be prepared to act upon change as directed.
• To undertake additional training and assessment as required.
• To participate, or if appropriate, initiate new ideas, projects
and trial within
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
We need a presentable and highly organised individual, with excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work including a logical approach to problem solving. An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues and potentially suppliers in a professional and confident manner. Able to adapt to changing conditions and be a quick learner. Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines as well as the drive to expand their knowledge as appropriate.
• Significant experience with the management, configuration and optimisation of telephone systems
• Significant expertise with SAS or SQL
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Experience with ShoreTel