|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
|Salary||32,000 + Bens + on call|
This world-leading international group supplying technology services to a wide range of global clients across many countries including household-name multinationals and public-sector bodies - require an infrastructure analyst to be based in their Leeds offices.
The company has a wealth of new and ongoing projects as well as the typical challenges that exists when supporting a user base across all continents and in over 80 countries.
The opportunity comes with the following prospects:
• Lots of project based work
• Broad technical stack where it is expected you will cross train
• Certification focused learning environment
• Growing business and growing team provides lots of progression ops
• Supporting cutting edge development team
• Swish offices with free parking and on site canteen
• IT offices all set up with break out library and gaming areas
• All the usual financial perks including pension, healthcare etc
As the Telephone and Network Engineer for the team you will help with the smooth running of the Server & Storage infrastructure. Troubleshooting 3rd line issues and planning for future developments and technologies to ensure maximum system availability across the organisation to improve the service to internal and external customers.
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment and of managing successful projects.
• Implementing and administering server operating system including Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012
• Implementing and administering VMware environments (vSphere 5.x, vCentre)
• Implementing and administering HP servers / blades and Hitachi (HUS) storage hardware or simliar experience in other vendors technology.
• Experience of enterprise monitoring solutions.
• Experience of enterprise back up solutions.
• 3rd party supplier management
• Implementing and administering network infrastructure including LAN, WAN (MPLS), SIP and Firewalls in a Cisco environment.
• Experience of F5 Load balancers.
Implementing and administering telecoms infrastructure including Asterisk, openSIPS and Avaya CM.