|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2017|
This role is focused on providing first level support to the client ensuring their productivity through effective use of the Firms IT systems.
To deliver a high level client service experience and to continually improve the quality of the service delivered through proactivity, good communication, technical skill and organisation.
The post holder is a member of an IT support team and should be prepared to help when assistance is required, either within the same team, or from other IT teams. Apart from technical skills, excellent client service skills, proactivity, good communication, flexibility and a team oriented approach are important aspects of this role.
• 12 months experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment, including direct experience in a 1st line support
• 2nd line support would be desirable but not essential
• We will consider those with equivalent experience
• Be familiar with versions of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Applications (Office 2013 essential)
• Have experience of software installations
• Be able to virus check software and computers with a knowledge of what to look for.
• Understand and be able to demonstrate consistent and continuous high levels of client service
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• Excellent IT technical skills at the requisite level for this position
• Good communication skills and telephone manner
• Good team skills are required, particularly in communicating and supporting other team members
• Be able to organise self and work effectively
• Be able to communicate with people at all levels and technical ability
• A HNC/HND in Computing or suitable equivalent
• Accreditations in any Microsoft technology especially MCP would be useful
• Experience of desktop upgrades and/or migrations
• Experience in deploying Group Policies and Active Directory
• Skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organisation
• Knowledge of current Anti-Virus software and the effects that viruses may have
• Experience of operating in an IT Team within a legal firm would be beneficial
Working to the firm's core values you will look to progress your career through the service desk and into either a leadership role or a more technically diverse and specialist infrastructure role.